Monday 22 April 2013

A phone a Superhero can be proud of.

Greetings fans, it is I, the mighty superhero, Captain Galaxor! As a superhero I have great difficulty choosing the right phone. It must fit in with my secret identity as a hyper-awesome business CEO/playboy by day, yet not look out of place with my costume when I take on the scum trying to ruin my great city at night.

I need a phone that allows the mayor to contact me at a moment’s notice. A phone that lets me download from the superhero network at a mind-numbing 26mbps. A phone that can have up to 80gb of memory for storing criminal mug shots, the full soundtrack to any films made about my life, my latest audiobook, and an app that allows me to remotely control the Galax-mobile. The Samsung Galaxy Note II gives me all of this and so much more.  

The Note II’s quad-core 1.6ghz processor and 2gb of RAM allows me to stay ahead of all of the super-villains I clash with almost daily (you’re welcome by the way). HTC-man, Nokiarmour, even Sgt Apple-core, all pale in comparison when faceing my latest gadget’s might.  

It also houses my secret weapon. The “S-Pen”. With the S-Pen I can take down notes on cases, scroll through websites without smudging my screen, sign business PDF’s with my signature, draw new designs for my latest costume, even poke annoying people with the pointy end. The S-Pen truly is mightier than the…err… S-Sword! (Legal-note: If any super-villains do try to defeat me with an “S-Sword” I reserve the right to use other weapons that may or may not be at my disposal).  

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is the ultimate smart-phone. A palm(tree)-sized powerhouse that leaves all other phones in its wake. The phones of my staff, super-model girlfriends, even my trusty butler Cornelius, all now appear laughably small and fiddly. To any who feel this stunning phone deserves a title and class of its own, I salute you. To any who think that this class should be called “Phablet”, I would like you to know that I don’t know who you are, I don’t know what you want. What I do have is a very particular set of skills. I will look for you, I will find you…  

I understand that some, maybe even many of you, reading this review may not be super-heroes. You may think that means that you should not use phones worthy of super-heroes, but you are wrong. The Samsung Galaxy Note II is the only phone I would now trust to call a super-villains mummy when he threatens my city, and it will be the only phone you will want to use too.  

Signing off,   Captain Galaxor the Mighty and very Cool.  

Expansior!

This review was written for Expansys.

No comments:

Post a Comment